Monday, February 6, 2012

Life is Always an Adventure

Life is funny.

I had completely forgotten about this blog. What made me remember was my ex-fiancé (my how life changes in a year) started a blog 1 week after he broke it off.

I remember when I first found out about it, I was totally upset because of all the lies he was professing to the world.

Why do I think they're lies? Well since the majority of his first posts were all about how I did him wrong, and how he was completely faultless in our relationship, anyone would be upset. Especially since I think I have some first hand knowledge of what really happened.

But now that the anger towards his lies has passed, I honestly feel sorry for him. He really does live in a deluded world full of lies & half truths. I know he will never be happy, because he cannot look in the mirror & honestly say he knows who he is as a human being.

I can honestly say I forgive him for what he has done to me & my family. While it will be a while before I can forget the hurtful, painful & borderline emotionally abusive things he said to attack & slander me, I can forgive him. It does me no good to keep that hate in my heart.

I am moving on & each day is easier then the last. Now I need to focus on myself & the person I am & am meant to be.

May life give you blessings & you have a miracle each day.

Ciao

~Meg

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future
-Paul Boese

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.
-Anon.

It's not necessary to blow out your neighbor's light to let your own shine.
-M. R. Dehaan

No comments:

Post a Comment