Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Politically Correct in its Uncorrectness

So seeing as I have not updated in the last 2 days I will now think of 3 new things to add. This should be interesting...

The knowledge that I shall impart upon you is this, when blogging remember to save your blog as you go along. Otherwise you will find the post you had just typed will randomly disappear...and it is not fun.

Now the knowledge which was connivingly erased previously was this. Why as a society are we oh so fond of our use of the "politically correct"? Why must we always partake in this charade? We all know what we truly mean, yet we continue to mask our true words. Why for example must I say things such as "oh that poor woebegone homeless individual", when really I would prefer to state the sentence as "wow poor hobo, that's gotta suck" (or something along the same vein such as this example). I feel that stating things "politically correct" is building our society to be one of deceit and lies as we are not able to speak our true thoughts...save on our blogs or amongst other individuals of the same frame of mind.

That my friends is my knowledge for the last few days. How you may ask was that 3 days worth of knowledge. Firstly the use of the term hobo was one bit of knowledge, I feel it is a term we should use more...mostly because I find it highly amusing. Secondly, the use of the term woebegone as it was the word of the day today and that my friends is an important thing. Using the word of the day teaches you many new words you can work into conversations to make yourself look knowledgeable.

That is all my friends for today. If you feel you have been cheated and you were not fully satisfied with the knowledge you have gained all I can say is this...

I shall strive to produce more rapt and informative posts...but come on blogs are free you're bound to get random bits of nothingness thrown in too.

Until next time,

~Megs~

No comments:

Post a Comment