Saturday, March 14, 2009

Insanity

Definition:
1: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

2: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a: extreme folly or unreasonableness b: something utterly foolish or unreasonable

While I am in fact not clinically insane, I feel that in order to keep life interesting we should all have bouts where we have a complete lack of understanding because in these times we are able to gain knowledge from our ignorance.

Basically I'll write this blog about whatever new bit of information has come my way, or to whatever piques my interest at the time. Hopefully this will keep things interesting.

~Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment